An Invitation to a day of luxury & learning
“Managing Your Time, Energy, Focus & Wellbeing”
at The 4* Beauchamp, London
Here at Your Excellency we understand that your time is precious. We understand that, If you’re going to spend a day out of your work environment, you want it to be enjoyable, memorable and worth your while. You want valuable, beneficial skills and learning that you can instantly put into practice.
That’s why we’ve developed a one day workshop that combines luxury and learning so you can step back into your workplace refreshed, motivated and armed with the valuable skills and know-how to manage your time, energy and focus – ultimately ensuring your wellness in the workplace.
We invite you to join us at the luxury 4* Beauchamp Hotel – one of the Grange’s boutique collection hotels in leafy Bloomsbury, London – on 24th April 2015 at a cost of £290 (plus VAT). This cost includes personalised technique cards, tea/coffee breaks and buffet lunch. We also invite you to join us for a glass of Champagne at the end of the day to celebrate your new found knowledge.
We have negotiated a preferential rate on overnight rooms at The Beauchamp and you can take advantage of a 10% discount on spa treatments at the nearby 5* Grange St Pauls hotel. To find out more and to book your place (limited to 14 people) please contact Lindsay Taylor, telephone 07930 194147 or email [email protected]. This training carries the endorsement of The IAM, the UK’s oldest professional body for administrative and business management.
- “Energy flows where the attention goes”
Exploring the “energy spectrum” and what makes you thrive
- Utilising breathing patterns to maintain energy, focus and balance
Wellbeing – what you know
- Identification of what you already know ….and what you don’t know!
Top Tips for wellbeing at work
- Sharing and identification of top tips for wellbeing at work
“So much to do, so little time”
- Effective Time Management – prioritising your workload including Procrastination – what’s holding you back from being the most effective you can be?
“If you believe you can or believe you cannot, either way you are likely to be right”
- Exploring beliefs you hold that can ensure or sabotage your success
- Developing flexibility in thinking, behaviours and language to promote assertiveness and motivation
- Utilising the benefits of curiosity versus judgement
“You are a human being, not a human doing….”
- Exploring congruence, actualisation and alignment – the fundamentals of a human being….
“Champagne – in success you deserve it”
- Celebrate your newfound knowledge with a glass of champagne and a toast to yourself and your fellow attendees
This exciting workshop is led with energy and enthusiasm by Lindsay Taylor and Louise Lloyd.
Lindsay is Director of Your Excellency and best known for her fun, experiential training sessions. She is passionate about sharing skills and learning with clients in a down-to-earth, jargon-free manner ensuring the learning can be instantly applied to benefit you. Lindsay is a member of The Association for Coaching and supports continuing professional development. As a former PA/EA, Lindsay’s passion is for raising the kudos of the Administrative Professional and PA.
Louise is a Yoga teacher and Your Excellency’s Wellness Associate. Formerly from a competitive sporting background, Louise’s success relied on being able to work as a team in a pressurised environment where being at the top of her game was key. It is through her interest in managing wellbeing with the pressure of performance that she realised the importance of being in balance physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. This interest passionately drives the work that she does today. Louise believes that success and happiness ultimately come down to finding out what works for us as in individual, how we work with each other and in owning the choices we make.