Easter and the holidays are nearly upon us. Have you thought about how you are going to maintain your weight loss, even lose weight over Easter or are you going to indulge?
Whatever you decide to do here are some strategies to help
- Enjoy small chocolate treats (yes) a good way of managing what you eat but having a little of what you fancy
- Burn off more calories now that its officially British Summer Time (or sort of) go for long walks out in the fresh air in the country or the coast
- Try drinking plenty of water throughout the day
- Check portion sizes and load up on lots of vegetables instead
- Try different varieties of fruit- mango can be a satisfying treat
- Have soup or salad before your main meal
- Enjoy a low calorie hot chocolate drink instead
100 calorie chocolate treats or less!!!
Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses: 4 kisses 89 calories, Hershey’s Sticks including milk chocolate flavor: 1 stick (11 g) 60 calories, Nestle Dark Raisinets 1/8 cup 90 calories, Sugar-free instant chocolate pudding made with fat-free milk 1/2 cup 80 calories, Skinny Cow Low-Fat Fudge Bar 100 calories, Quaker Mini Delights Chocolatey Drizzle Multigrain Cakes 1 pouch 90 calories, Quaker Chewy Granola Bar Chocolate Chunk 90 calories and Kellogg’s Special K Bar Chocolately Drizzle 90 calories.
Why not try a Face to Face Nutrition Consultation to help you reach your goals??
INITIAL MEETS ARE FREE!!!!! Face to Face Nutrition Consultations are £75 including a bespoke plan or On-line Support & Plan from £50. Venue: Woolwich Arsenal or at your convenience!!
For more information contact Dawn Duval-Macsporran
Phone: 0208 855 3225/ 075 832 613 67
Facebook: BeVivacious Nutritional Consultancy