18,000+ Women Developers. 14 Countries. | Our goal is to connect 1 million women in tech by 2019.
Women Who Code is a global non-profit dedicated to inspiring women to excel in technology careers. We provide an avenue into tech, empower women with skills needed for professional advancement, and provide environments where networking and mentorship are valued. The organization has executed more than 1,000 free events around the world, garnered a membership exceeding 18,000, and has a presence in 14 countries.
Our key initiatives include:
- Connecting our community with influential tech experts and investors
- Career and leadership development
- Increasing female speakers and judges at conferences and hackathons
- Increasing participation in the tech community
Why Women Who Code Exists
To date we’ve executed more than 900 events for 16,000 members in more than 44 cities around the globe. Women Who Code is a driving force for gender equality in the technical sector – we act as the catalyzer for social change accelerating the rate at which our members level up in their careers.
- To INSPIRE women to pursue technology careers
- To EMPOWER women to excel in their technology careers
- To PROVIDE an environment where networking and mentorship are valued
For more information visit: www.womenwhocode.com