Talbot Validus Group are looking for an Insurance Technician to join them in London. Internally they call this role a Premium Technician- You will like the thrill of solving a problem, take pride in the accuracy of your data and consider yourself an insurance admin superstar!
This team is small, lean and critical to the business.
- As a Premium Technician you will work in a team of around 6 – 7 people, with various levels of experience.
- Your Team Leader will keep you busy, you will work with a variety of placing brokers to obtain information.
- Typically you will process above 50 bound risks for the oversees office in any given month.
- Getting through an average of 75 Lloyd’s submissions within a month will also give you an opportunity to shine as a team player.
To get you started:
- Put together a covering letter with your CV, a couple of paragraphs to summarise why you think you could be the glue that pulls this together. They are interested in hearing about your insurance experience and systems you have used.
- Feel free to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Brokasure Enterprise
- Xchanging systems experience
- Experienced user of all Microsoft packages i.e Excel
These are some of our benefits
- 15% non contrib Pension
- 25 days holiday, option to purchase more deducted from your salary across 12 months
- Death in service x8 times
- Private Healthcare plus partner and child
- Travel insurance plus partner
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Gym /wellness benefit £600 a year
- Season ticket loan