UBS are looking for an Information Security Risk Manager to join them in London.
Are you a shrewd risk manager? Are you able to assess control capabilities and spot control gaps? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– carry out information security risk assessments on applications and processes,
– understand information security capabilities and assess business risk appetite
– ensure data classifications are up to date across the investment bank and hence determine whether current levels of protection are appropriate.
– manage the access management governance process around electronic communication networks for the investment bank.
– review current status of the Cyber threat to the investment bank developing our strategy to ensure we are within risk appetite.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank Divisional Information Security Office (IB DISO) team in London. We provide the Investment Bank with Information Security support and services, and work as a strategic partner to the IB business and IB COO function in managing exposure to cyber and information security risks. We have specialist capability focused on confidentiality, data protection and fraud prevention. The support that we provide to the IB is focused on three key elements of the risk lifecycle: we work with the business to define the rules, standards and risk appetite, we monitor compliance with the defined standards and measure the associated risks, and we manage risk resolution and mitigation projects.
Your experience and skills
You have a good understanding of information security principles and how these should be applied.
You are a strong verbal and written communicator with good interpersonal skills in order to act as a contact and explain the solutions to users with different levels of knowledge.
You have analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
You will understand IT activities such as software development, production support, deployment and release processes, testing, and how they are managed in a large organisation.
You have advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.