Zoom In’s 6th Executive PA, Secretary & Admin Forum will take place at the stylish Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Dublin’s city centre on Thursday May 21st & Friday May 22nd 2015.
The Forum is a unique event offering an excellent networking opportunity for Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Office Managers, and any professional working in a support role. It is the only one of its kind in Ireland and this year the Forum will be CPD accredited.
An exciting programme is planned with guest speakers and expert workshop facilitators to include:
- Vanessa Vallely, author of ‘Heels of Steel – How to Survive & Thrive in the Corporate World’, and one of London’s best–networked women
- Claire Burge of Get Organised, Productivity Expert and ‘No e-mail’ Champion
- Sarah Jane Hutchinson, EA to Martin Shanahan, CEO of IDA Ireland
- Jacqui Quigley, pa-assist All-Ireland PA of the Year 2014
- Rosanne Reilly, Chair of the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland (APAI)
- Maria Jose Lynch, Executive Coach to the Irish Sports Council
Sponsors and partners for this year’s Forum include Cpl Office Support, Radisson Blu Group, JUST EAT, One4All, Sonix Entertainment, Arnotts and Eventbrite.
Have a look at our Forum video to see what it’s all about
Call 00353-85-826-4072 for more information, quoting ‘WeAreTheCity’ when you book.