Ready for a good start? End your career break and join the UBS team.
As we grow and learn, the puzzle of our life becomes richer and broader. Experienced talent adds value to our workplace and richness to our culture. But it’s not always easy to find the right opportunity after a career break.
UBS Career Comeback combines on-the-job experience with classroom learning, mentoring and coaching. To support you as you ramp up and return to the corporate world.
- You’ll be hired into a permanent position. We’re looking for real talent for real roles.
- You’ll be part of a class and support system of people who go through the program together.
- A two week on-boarding program gets you up to speed on UBS and financial markets – including knowledge that will be relevant for your role – so you can navigate our business and technology platforms and make a fast, positive impact. All this happens before your first day on the job.
- Coaching: You’ll be part of bi-monthly peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
- Mentoring: you’ll be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through the program.
- A buddy system will make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
March 2017: applications open
May 26, 2017: Career Comeback insight event in London
May 30, 2017: Career Comeback insight event in Zurich
September 2017: Career Comeback onboarding program kicks off
- September 18: Zurich kick off
- September 25: London kick off
October 2017: first day on the job
Maybe you’ve been focusing on your family, or pursuing a passion. At any rate, you have taken a break from your career and are looking to return. And are seeking a collaborative, exciting, diverse place to bring your talent and skills. Like UBS.
- have been on a career break and want to come back
- want to return to work on a part-time to full-time basis
- have five years or more experience working in financial services or a relevant field – as a functional expert or maybe even as a team leader
- have experiences and skills that are a match for real roles for which we are currently recruiting
- are a strong communicator. Language requirements will vary by role
- have a university education or equivalent